- This Mother's Day, Gypsy Kitchen is open normal hours offering a variety of delicious features. For a savory breakfast option, shakshuka combines tomato, roasted red pepper, potato and a poached egg atop toasted bread for $15. For something heartier, guests can opt for the brisket hash featuring crispy potato, poached eggs, brava sauce and gremolata for $18. For a lighter option, the grilled vegetable salad is a refreshing blend of mussels escabeche, poached shrimp, local lettuces and creamy sherry dressing for $20. Make reservations online.
- The Southern Gentleman offers a variety of delicious dishes for a perfect Mother's Day brunch. To start, guests can indulge in blueberry and Meyer lemon muffins served with whipped spiced butter. The main course brings several tempting options including the classic double-patty cheeseburger, half butter-poached lobster and grits and braised prime short rib "pot roast" hash. Guests can finish the meal with a delicious dessert such as vanilla bean cheesecake with bourbon and brown sugar pineapple compote. The prix fixe meal is $65 for adults and $32.50 for children. View the full menu and make reservations online.
- For a tantalizing taste of the sea, look no further than The Big Ketch Saltwater Grill. For Mother's Day, the Buckhead eatery will be serving a special of seared yellowfin tuna topped with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and flavorful ginger soy glaze complemented by a sauté of green beans and baby carrots for $26.95. Make reservations online.
If you're looking for a special way to celebrate
Mother's Day with your loved ones, look no further than 5Church's annual
Mother's Day Buffet. Both their Midtown and Buckhead locations are open for
business from 10am-8pm (last seating at 7:30), so come join us for a
mouthwatering feast that is sure to delight. For just $60 per adult and $20 per child (12 & under), plus
tax and a 20% gratuity, you'll have access to a smorgasbord of delectable
dishes that are sure to satisfy even the most discerning palate. Some of the
highlights of our Mother's Day Buffet include carved prime rib, herb-roasted
turkey, and a variety of delicious sides and salads. Whether
you're looking to treat your mom to a special meal or just want to enjoy a
relaxing afternoon with your family, 5Church's Mother's Day Buffet is the
perfect choice. Don't wait - book your table today and make this Mother's Day
one to remember!
Le Bon Nosh Chef and founder Forough Vakili has spearheaded three Mother's Day specials to celebrate the holiday… A Mother's Day Gift Basket ($150) with curated staples come together for a delicious, locally sourced meal. The basket features fresh pasta, a choice of house-made ragu bolognese or pesto, a choice of house-made salad dressing, a Le Bon Nosh selected bottle of wine, and a house-made 9-inch cardamom cake. Available for pick-up; reserve via the link here. Also they are offering Mother's Day Brunch - On Sunday/May 14, a special Mother's Day Brunch with offerings from their flavorful brunch menu along with mimosas, bloody marys, and negroni spritzes galore. Reservations via OpenTable here.
- Livingston Restaurant & Bar, in the historic Georgia Terrace hotel, is serving an indulgent Mother's Day brunch buffet in its grand ballroom from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Highlights include a decadent selection of appetizers, entrees and desserts including poached shrimp, roasted beef tenderloin, brown sugar-cured ham, grilled asparagus with saffron aioli and red velvet cake. Guests also will enjoy live entertainment, and mothers will receive a complimentary rose. The cost is $95 for adults, $47.50 for children 5-12 and free for children under five. Two hours of self-parking is complimentary. Make reservations via OpenTable, and pre-payment is required.
- At the intimate Westside sushi restaurant Omakase Table, executive chef Leonard Yu invites moms to have their palates pampered on Mother's Day. Yu seeks out the freshest ingredients that he meticulously crafts for guests. On Mother's Day and every day, patrons experience simple things in the moment and an intensely personal connection to the chef and the food he prepares during this revered dining experience. Omakase Table is located at located at 788 W. Marietta St. NW; reservations can be made online.
- Mother's Day Pastry Special at St. Germain Bakery Bring mom to St. Germain Bakery at Ponce City Market or Buckhead Village for a sweet treat this Mother's Day! The pastry shop and café is serving a Chocolate Baileys Ganache Heart with French bourbon vanilla mousse, sablée & white chocolate coating as a special occasion.
- Ray's in the City makes mom feel special with a family-style menu served 11 a.m.-7 p.m., featuring house-smoked salmon, signature seafood gumbo, holiday Neuske ham, crab cakes, Southern-style baked mac and cheese and Georgia peach cobbler. The cost is $80 per person. Reservations are required and can be made online.
- Instead of long waits and the hectic brunch atmosphere, guests can treat mom to a Mother's Day evening to remember at Southern Belle, the beloved restaurant known for its delicious cuisine and charming Southern hospitality. The Poncey-Highland eatery will be open from 4:30-8:30 p.m. offering an exclusive tasting menu and an exceptional culinary experience for mom. Alongside its traditional wine pairings, Southern Belle also is offering a delicious rosé flight to celebrate—three different rosés from three different regions so mom can explore an array of vinification methods and varietals. Tickets are $107, gratuity included, and seating is limited. Reservations can be made online. Please note that Georgia Boy will be closed on Mother's Day.
Looking to honor Mom this year on Mother's Day from up on high? Try 9 Mile Station on the Ponce City Market rooftop and enjoy our new spring menu items.
Reservations are filling up quickly, so don't wait to book your spot.
- Ray's on the River honors mom with an award-winning Mother's Day buffet from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. for $80 per person. Highlights include starters of fresh spinach dip, Charleston she-crab soup and Caesar salad; entrees such as eggs Benedict, slow-roasted prime rib and Faroe Island salmon; and Oreo bread pudding and Key lime pie mousse for dessert. Reservations are required and can be made online.
- Milton's Cuisine & Cocktails' all-day Mother's Day menu boasts a tempting selection of starters, entrees and desserts. From the rich and creamy piquillo pepper crab bisque and classic Caesar salad to the croissant French toast, Nashville hot pickle fried chicken sandwich, Parmesan and black truffle carbonara and strawberry shortcake trifle, the courses are as diverse as they are delicious. The price is $59 for adults and $29.50 for kids, and hours are 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Reservations can be made online.
- Treat taste buds to a luxurious dining experience with delectable dishes at Ocean & Acre. The wild striped bass served with farro black rice, green garlic and tangerine ($38) is a perfect blend of flavors and textures, and the twin lobster tails stuffed with lump crab, shrimp and bok choy sesame butter ($50) is a must-try. The coconut flan with apricot drizzle ($11) is a creamy and decadent finale. Make reservations online.
- Ray's at Killer Creek helps families show appreciation to the moms in their lives with an award-winning Mother's Day buffet from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. for $80 per person. Highlights include starters mini crab cakes and house-smoked salmon; entrees such as Big Green Egg brisket and potato hash, Ray's signature shrimp and grits and holiday Neuske ham; and Georgia peach cobbler and Oreo bread pudding for dessert. Reservations are required and can be made online.
- This Mother's Day, 5Church Midtown or 5Church Buckhead invite guests for an unforgettable culinary experience. Both restaurants offer a Mother's Day buffet from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. with the last seating at 7:30 p.m. Guests can indulge in an extensive selection of mouthwatering dishes that will satisfy even the most discerning palates. The buffet is priced at $60 per adult and $20 per child (12 and under). Make reservations via OpenTable at 5Church Midtown or 5Church Buckhead.
- For the Mother's Day gift that keeps on giving, families can surprise a mom who enjoys her wine with a membership to Postino WineCafe's Wine Cult. For a limited time, Postino's is offering 20% off the cost of membership when using code MOM20 to purchase online. And if mom is craving a meal from Postino WineCafe, the Buckhead and West Midtown locations will be open serving a menu of brunch favorites including ricotta fritters with apple butter, raspberry and Madagascar vanilla caramel and the morning remix with scrambled egg, crème fraiche, Parmigiano Reggiano, chives, crispy fingerling potatoes and a side of bacon. Brunch is served from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. followed by regular menu service until 10 p.m.
Guests are invited to a special Mother's Day celebration at Atlanta's Italian Steakhouse, The Americano, helmed by celebrity chef Scott Conant. The restaurant will serve Mother's Day specials including Dungeness Crab and Stuffed Lobster with crab & shrimp stuffing, arugula salad and charred lemon, along with its newly launched Sunday brunch menu, featuring house-made favorites including Steak & Eggs, Wagyu Beef Cheek Hash, Pasta al Pomodoro, a tableside Bloody Mary Cart, and much more. Guests will enjoy live music by Dan Coy. Mothers will be honored with complimentary welcome champagne upon arrival at the hotel, a rose and a hand massage in The Great Hall. Plus, kids can make pressed flower art for their mothers at the craft table. Brunch reservations are encouraged and can be made by visiting OpenTable or by calling the restaurant at 404.946.9070.
Treat mom to brunch at Lazy Betty this Mother's Day! The acclaimed restaurant will be offering a brunch-tasting menu with optional sparkling wine pairings, created specially for the day. The menu will feature four savory courses and desserts, with the option for supplemental courses including caviar, truffle risotto and scallop pithivier. Brunch is $165 per person, and wine pairings are $115 per person. Reservations can be booked here, and guests are invited to purchase a bouquet for mom made by the restaurant's florist, Tracy Shepis, at the time of booking.
Hampton + Hudson serves weekend brunch every week from 10am-2:30 pm, and to celebrate Mother's Day, they'll offer food and drink specials for the occasion, including "Mama Mia!" - honeysuckle vodka, bitters, orange, & sparkling rose, "She's a Lady" - Empress gin, strawberry, lemon & soda, and mimosas.
Spoil mom this Mother's Day with a brunch platter at Delbar! The Turkish-style platter can feed four people and features labneh, halvah, feta cheese, radish, jam, honeycomb, dates, fruit, butter, soft-boiled egg, sarshir, Nutella, fresh herbs, olives, raw vegetables & walnuts. Guests can top it off with fresh baked goods and hand-crafted brunch cocktails. Brunch is served Saturday and Sunday starting at 11am. Reservations can be made here.
- Families can whisk mom out of town to celebrate Mother's Day in style at Milton's Black Mountain located in the Monte Vista Hotel. For $60 per person ($20 for kids), the sumptuous lunch buffet features an array of delicious starters including tomato bisque, avocado toast, and goat cheese and asparagus frittata. The selection of entrees is equally as impressive with roasted Joyce Farm chicken, carved beef tenderloin and baked salmon. Among the sides are creamed corn, herb-roasted new potatoes and grilled broccolini. Desserts offer a sweet finish chocolate torte and Key lime pie. Reservations can be made online.