Today we talked about on today's show...
- First of all, Happy Thanksgiving! Be careful out there! I have a lot of great places to order Thanksgiving To-Go here. And if you want to do Thanksgiving dine out check here for reservations.
- WSB's own Dr. Joe Esposito recommends Thai House in Roswell and Cafe Sunflower
- Monte at Lake Altoona has a can't-miss turkey recipe he wants to share: 1 pound of bacon, a 12 pound turkey, 1 stick of butter, cheesecloth and cheap white wine! Open up the turkey and reach into the cavity and pull everything out. Cover the turkey with bacon, cheesecloth, then brush melted butter on and cook in oven at 325 for 3 hours (Monte likes to smoke his turkey a while before cooking in the oven). Pour the wine on the bird every 20 minutes and get ready for perfect gravy! Belinda suggests drinking some as well :)
- Down south GA check out Brickery Pizza in Jackson.
- For Chicago-style deep dish try Rosati's Pizza in Sandy Springs
- Check out Boone's for panoramic views of Bobby Jones golf course
- NC-style BBQ I like Smokin' Gold in Lilburn
- Donna loves Ballground Bistro and Pub in Ballground. Best steaks in North GA says Donna! Open 5-9pm Tues-Saturday
- Brockett Pub